2015년 1월 5일 월요일

[입트영]1월 첫째주


[1월 6일 Tue]

* Talk about a concert you went to in the past

There are many concerts there are held throughout the year. (연중내내)

I remember going to a concert a couple of years ago.

It was joint concert between 싸이 and another Korean singer.

The over a mood of the concert was very lively.

The singers sang many of their hit songs.

They also did their signature (전매특허) dances and the stage performances.

There were many special effects that made concert more spectacular. (웅장했다. 대박이었다. = overwhelm, impressed)

The concert venue (location where take place events) was packed with people.

In fact, the concert was completely sold out.

Looking back,(회상할때 쓸 수 있는 표현; 되돌아보면) it was one of the best concerts I've been to.

I hope to go again, if there is chance.



*The tickets got sold out instantly. (표가 즉석에서 매진되었다)





[1월 7일]
*What devices do you use to listen to music?

Cellphones are all-in-one devices.

I use my cellphone to listen to music.

Because I always have my cellphone on (within my reach; I don't have any cash on me) me, I can listen to music wherever I am.

So I almost always listen to music when I'm on the move.(=on the go, 이동중)

I plug in (꽂다) my earphones on the subway or the bus.

I also have some music in the car when I'm driving.

Plus when I have to concentrate on something at a coffee shop, I normally listen to music.

I can block out the noise that way.

Overall I listen to music almost everywhere anytime I want.



*Expression
Let's put some music on. 음악 좀 틀자.


[1월 8일]
*How has your interesting music changed over the years?

Well, In my teenage years I mostly listened to music from boy or girl groups.

There were tons of them in the K-pop in the street.

But As time went by I started to listen to various types of music.

Sometime I like listening to soften and quiet music.

I guess, ballad or classical music would be good examples.

These types of songs help me relax.

On the other hand, there're times when I'm in the mood for upbeat music.

Fast songs keep my spirits up. They also keep me awake.

Overall I think, I'm starting to  appreciate (진가를 인정하다, 이해하다) a larger variety of songs as I grow older.



* We have different taste(s) in music.
(우린 음악 취향이 달라)
I love hip-hop, but she's more close to a Jazz fan.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.