2015년 7월 19일 일요일

[입트영] 7월 셋째주

7. 23 Talk about What kind of  Ice cream you like

I'm a big fan of icecream

I like to go to Ice cream store and  try various flavour.

My favorate flavour is chocolate chip.

I like the rich taste and the crunch texture.
    (깊고 풍부한 맛)      (씹히는 맛)

I have shebert or yogurt flavour for a change sometime.
                                         (평상시와 달리 변화를 줄때)
(shall we eat out for a change tonight? 오늘은 기분전환 삼아 밖에서 먹을까?)

I get my ice cream in a cup when I have it at a store.

I also get a large pack to go on my way to home time to time.
     (pack 묶음, tub 용기)
     (북미권에서는 take out 보다 to go를 씀)

Plus some coffee shop sell ice cream these days.

I get ice cream at coffee places as well.

I also grab popsicle at convenient store when I get really hot in the summer.

(grab은 뭔가 가볍게 먹을 때 씀. Let's go grab some beer 맥주 한잔 하러 가자!)
(popsicle : 아이스크림바)




7.22 Talk about how punctual you are

I try my best to be punctual.

I don't like making people wait.

I always make sure to arrive on time for meetings and gatherings.
(Please get here on time. 제시간에 와줘)

When I think I might be late I always leave a message saying that,
'I would be running late.'

I got this from my dad.

He is always the first one to arrive for meetings and get toghethers.

I think being punctual is very important when you're working.

Meeting deadline is very important.
(<->Missing deadline)

Being on time is also important when you meet friends.

How punctual your are tells a lot about yourself.

That's why I don't like people who are habitually (습관적으로) late.

*He couldn't be on time because of traffics.




7.21 Talk about your people skills

I'm a very social person. (잘 어울리는, 사람과 만나는 걸 즐기는)
(you're a social butterfly)

I like to hangout with my friends whenever I have the chances.
          (만나다, 어울리다)            (기회가 있을 때마다)

I'm not that picky with people and get along with almost everyone.
         (까다로운, 낯가리는)            (잘 어울리다)

Plus I'm quite proactive and like to organize gatherings.
               (능동적인, 적극적인; 좋은 표현)

I take the initiative and make arrangements.
  (주도해서 모임을 만든다)

I'm the one who normally start a chat room.

I'm quite active on social network sites as well.

I have many friends on facebook and many followers on instagram.

Overall I'd like to interact with people online and mingle with friends at social gathering.                      (교감하다)                             (섞이다)

*friendly : 친절한, 사교적인
kind: 친절한 마음씨 고운 (사람에게만 씀)

*I'm not the leader type (나서서 막 하는 타입은 아니야)  






7.20 Talk about your personal taste when it comes to food

I'm a meat person. (고기 없으면 못산다.. like 보다 더 강한 어감)
(I'm more a bit a meat person.; 고기를 좀더 좋아한다.
I'm not much of a meat person ; 나는 고기를 좋아하지 않아)

I like the meat the most, but I like having chicken and pork as well.

I like to go to Korean barbecue places off and on.
(grill the meat until gets golden brown; 노릇노릇 해질때까지 굽다)

I wrap the meat at the lettuce leaves.

Many places serve marinate meat.
(양념에 재우다)

I like the one taste sweet and spicy.

That being said, (그건 그렇다 치고: 정리하고 넘어갈 때)
 I try to have balanced meal as well.

That's why I also try to eat meat as much as vegies.

Plus, I have seafood off and on.

I'm not a big fan of fish but I like squid or octopus.

Meanwhile people say it's not good to eat salty.

But I tend to have food salty.

(It has tangy flavour ; 겨자처럼 톡쏘는 맛이 있다)



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.