2018년 8월 6일 월요일

[입트영] Getting ready to board planes (20180807)

Talk about what you do before getting on an airplane.

When I travel overseas, I usually arrive at the airport at least 2 hours ahead of time.

-ahead of time: 사전에 미리

First and foremost, I go to the airline counter and check in for my flight.

- first and foremost:  가장 먼저

I present my passport, check my luggage, and receive my boarding pass.

I can choose a window seat or an aisle seat.

Next, I pass through security with my carry-on luggage.

-carry-on luggage: 탑승스화물

I pass through a metal detector, and check whether I have anything that is banned.

-metal detector: 금속탐지기

There are duty-free shops on the way to the gate, so sometimes I shop for duty-free goods.

Then, I head over to the boarding gate.

-head over to: ~로 향하다

Boarding usually begins 30 minutes before the departure time.

When I board the plane, I find my seat and plane my luggage in the overhead bin.

Finally, I sit down, buckle up, and wait for takeoff.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.