2015년 9월 6일 일요일

[입트영] 9월 둘째주

9. 11 How often do you have meat?

I'm definitely a meat person
나는 고기 정말 좋아합니다.
(My brother is huge meat person :내 동생은 고기대장이다)

I go to Korean barbecue restaurants quite often to have dinner.

However, I also like to have meat at home.

I grill meat on the frying pan or put meat in soups or stews I cook.
고기 굽다

There's a butcher shop I go to near my house.
           (붓쳐) 정육점
I buy pork and beef there most of the time.

They have quality meat and a price is cheaper than other place.
             질좋은 (they serve quality coffee)

The owner is very friendly and I'm a regular there.
(I used to be a regular there: 예전에 거기 단골이었다)
(친절하다는 friendly를 씀. kind는 심성이 착하다는 뜻.
불친절하다는 unfriendly or impolite)

When I'm in the mood for chicken or duck, I go to the local supermarket.
~가 당긴다. ~ 하고싶다 (~wine, coffee, Ice cream 등등)    동네슈퍼
(local: 동네./ local pharmacy: 동네 약국, I know my locals. :나는 동네주민들을 알아)

I buy chicken breast and use them when I make salads.

* I think the meat is under cooked : 고기가 덜 익었다.
I think grill it more. put it back on the grill: 더 익혀야겠어. 다시 그릴에 올려놔.
The meat is tough. It's over cooked. : 고기가 너무 질겨. 너무 익혔어.

9.9 Talk about overseas locations Korean often visit for vacation

More than 16 million Koreans went overseas in 2014 alone.
                                          해외나가다      2014년 한해에만
This is a  record high number which is expected to be broken again this year.
                기록적인 수치                기대되다
(We hit a record high number : 최고기록을 깼다)

Korean go overseas for vacation or business.
                          (목적)   휴가차 혹은 사업상
It has become a common thing for families to spend their vacations overseas.
(happen very often, 흔한 일)

The countries that Korean visit the most are China, Japan and Tailand.

The cities that Korean visit the most are Hongkong, Tokyo and Bangkok.

Many honey mooner spend their honey moon at places such as Bali, Phuket or Hawaii.

I haven't done that much travelling myself yet.
(do travel : 여행하다)

I'd like to visit Europe if I have the chance.
(I'd like to travel around the world if I have the opportunity/
I'd like to meet in person if I have the chance.)
          (개인적으로만나다)

* How was your trip? : 여행 어땠어?
I had a blast = I had great time, enjoyed very much. = I had awsome : 끝내줬어!
It was a bit too short. ; 살짝 좀 짧았어.


9.6 Talk about  the Tourism industry

The tourist industry is booming
                             성하다. 흥하다.
More than 1 billion people travel over seas every year.
                 10억                       해외
Tourism brings in a lot of money.
       가져오다, 벌다
Tourist spend money on plane tickets, hotels and shopping

This create a lot of jobs.

Many new jobs are created in tourism related to field.

the Money tourist spend boosts local economy.
                                 활성화시키다
Some countries make a lot of money through tourism.

For instance, France gets the highest number of tourists world wide.

Close to 80 million visit France every single year.
                             매년, 매해
Plus many vacationers visit other countries for their vacations.
              휴가객
(honey mooner: 신혼여행객, movie goer: 영화객)

The revenue made from tourism is beyond our expectation.
    수익/이익                             기대이상, 상상초월이다
Korea also tries to attract more tourists by promoting tourist attractions within the country.                                                                  관광명소

*It's a well- known vacation spot.
잘 알려진 휴가지다.   (휴가지)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.