2015년 11월 1일 일요일

[입트영] 11월 첫째주

11.6 Talk about Mobile games people play

Mobile Games are huge these days.
               엄청난 인기다/뜨고 있다

you can easily spot people playing mobile games on the subway or bus.
                직접 목격하다
(*You can easily spot coffee chain on the street.)

It seems like everyone's playing these games regardless of their age or gender.
  ~인 듯 하다                                            남녀노소를 막론하고

Most games are free when you download them.

But there are items you can buy to help you do better in the game.

Many people actually spend money on these items.
                             ~에 돈을 쓰다

Plus because your score or level is shown compare to people you know, people get eager to do better in the game
(*get eager to do better: 승부욕이 강하다, 잘하고 싶어 안달이 나다. )
(*Many people get eager to slim down. 살빼고 싶어 안달이 나다)

That's why they keep on playing.
                  ~를 계속하다

It's hard to stop once you get hooked.
                                  중독되다, 빠지다.
 (*I'm hooked on this game. 이 게임에 완전 빠졌어.)

Overall, mobile games have changed  how people spend their free time.


<Today's Expression>
The picture is blurry. 그림이 흐릿하다. (blurry memory 흐릿한 기억)
My eyes are blurry these days. 요즘 눈이 침침하다.

I'm hooked on this game. It's hard to stop. I think I'm addicted.
이 게임에 빠졌어. 멈출수가 없어. 중독된거 같아.


11.5 Talk About Mobile tickets

People buy various types of tickets on their phones quite often these days.

They buy tickets for movies or concerts using mobile apps.

They also get train or plane tickets on their phones.

Even better there is no need to print out tickets anymore,
금상첨화             필요가 없다  출력하다
(*hand in : 제출하다, hand out : 나눠주다)

Because they come in the form of digital tickets.
                  ~형태로 나오다

(*I like the chocolate that come in the form of bite sized pieces.
한 입 크기로 나오는 초콜릿을 좋아한다)

You just have to pull out your phone and show the image or the bar-code.
                      ~꺼내다
(*I pulled out my phone to take the selfie 셀카를 찍으려고 폰을 꺼냈지)

As a result people are less likely to lose their tickets, because they are on their phones.
                        ~가능성이 낮다

Plus they can capture images and send them to other people very easily.

Overall mobile tickets have made our lives easier.
                                     삶을 더 편하게 하다
(*Automatic transfer have made our lives easier. 자동이체로 더 편해졌다.)

<Today's Expression>
Mobile tickets are becoming the norm. 모바일티켓이 당연해지고 있다.
Tell me about it. 내 말이!


11. 4 Talk about Doing Social networking on your phone

I use my cellphone most of the time to do social networking. 
                              대부분             SNS하는 행위

In fact the best majority of people now use their cellphone to do Facebook or Instagram.
       대다수의 사람들이=almost all

Because these services have become more mobile friendly.
                                                         휴대폰에 적합한
It's easier to postings with our phones.

User pattern have changed because of this trend.
사용자 행태

I make status updates 24/7 as I always have my phone on me.
상태 업데이트를 하다     매일, 종일            폰을 항상 지니고 있다

I leave a reply  on other's postings and press the like button if I like a posting.
  댓글을 남기다

I do these things on the go.
                     이동 중

It's a great way to kill time when I am just sitting around not doing anything in particular                                   하는일없이 빈둥거리다     딱히 하는 게 없다

<Today's Expression>
It made me crack up 빵 터졌다. (=It cracked me up)




11.3  Talk about Mobile banking.

Most people make use of mobile banking these days.
             이용하다, 활용하다

It's the easiest way to do banking since you can take care of your business on the move.                   은행업무를 하다                      볼일을 보다            이동중에

You first have to download your banks mobile banking app on your phone.

You also have to download a digital certificate onto your phone.

And then you need your passwords and an OTP.

An OTP is a small device that generate new six digit password every minute.
                                                          6자리 비밀번호

It is short for one time password.
 줄인말이다.

You can check your balance or wire transfer money very easily using mobile banking.
                                            계좌이체 하다
(*Wire /Transfer/Wire transfer money=계좌이체하다)

I think mobile banking has had a huge impact on how people do banking.
                                            큰 영향/여파를 미치다

<Today's Expression>
My balance is too low. 잔고가 별로 없어.
You have to make use of this opportunity well. 이번 기회를 잘 활용해야 한다.
I had to take care of my business before came here. 여기 오기전에 볼일을 좀 봐야 했어.
Online Courses had a huge impact on help people study. 온라인 강의가 사람들이 공부하는데 큰 영향을 끼쳤다.

Popular TV drama  has a huge impact on how people buy.

How did you just pay for that? 방금 어떻게 결제한거야?
It's what's called an App card. 앱카드라고 하는거야.
  소위 (새로운 개념을 설명할 때)
How does it work? 어떻게 하는거야?
It's basically the app version of my credit card. 신용카드 앱버전이야.


11. 2 Talk about mobile chatting

I rarely send text messages these days.

Instead I use a messaging app called Kakao talk to chat with other people.

It is one of the most used chatting apps in Korea.
                popluar, commonly use

There are tons of emojis I can use to express myself.

Some emojis are free, but you have to buy most of them.

Plus I can share pictures and video clips on the app.

You can also send digital gift vouchers to people.

Next I am in many group chat rooms.

Some chat rooms are personal and some are work-related.

Group chat rooms can get annoying sometimes if too many messages come up.

So I turn off the alert for most group chat rooms.
                   알림기능

<Today's Expression>
Can you invite me a group chat room?

The Subways is one of the most used means of transportation in Seoul.

I invited my friends  to the group chat room. 친구를 단체그룹방에 초대했다.

I will message you the directions. 길안내를 문자로 보낼게. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.