2015년 8월 2일 일요일

[입트영] 8월 첫째주

8.7 What do you like eating when you eat out

I go to eat out quite often.
  (외식하다, eat in: 집에서 먹다, order in:시켜먹다)

On weekdays I sometimes have dinner outside and sometimes have dinner at home.
주중, 월~금

I think it's fifty fifty.
          (반반이야-굉장히 유용한 표현)

I like to go to Korean barbecue restaurants most often.
                                 구이

I like grilling the meat (on the grill) right in front of me.

They are tons of restaurants that serve seafood as well.
                                  (해산물을 팔다에서, sell 보다 serve라는 표현을 씀.)

I sometime go to Japanese places to have raw fish.
                                 (~집/점; 일식집)
They are also many places that specialized in certain type of stew. 
                               (전문화 되어 있다, 전문으로 하다)     (찌개)
I go there when I'm in the mood for something spicy.
                        (~할 느낌이다. 기분이다.)

Plus we see so many foreign restaurants these days.

Among them I like to go Italian pizza places, Vietnamese rice noodle places or Mexican taco places off and on.
                  (종종)


8.6 What do you usually have lunch

We have cafeteria in our company building.
         (구내식당, 카페 테어리어)
I normally eat lunch there.

It's the easiest way to get lunch, especially when it's cold and rainy outside.

The food is ok and price is reasonable.
  (음식도 괜찮고,   (가격이 적당하다)

They have set menu everyday.

We just pick up a tray and get your food.
                      (식판)
Of course There are tons of places to eat lunch nearby.

My colleagues and I go out to grab lunch time to time.

Because the cafeteria serves Korean food most of time.

We go out to eat when we feel like eating something not Korean.
                                                        (한식 말고 다른 거, something not salty/spicy)
After lunch typically we chi-chat over some coffee.
                             (잡담, 수다)  (커피를 마시면서)


*We use lunch vouchers.

Lunch vouchers 식권
Movie ticket voucher 영화 티켓 교환권



8.5 What kind of beverages do you like to drink

My favorite type of beverage is grape juice.
 (grapefruit : 자몽)
I just love the taste when I drink it.
 (정말 좋아하다)
It tastes the best when it has icy-cold from fridge.
                                       (얼음처럼 찬, very cold)
(My mom's 미역국 tastes the best)

I typically have a cup every morning.
 (보통)
I also like to drink soda.
                      (탄산음료: carbonate drink, soda pop, pop 등등)
(This soda is flat: 김빠졌다)

Especially When I'm eating fried foods or snacks like popcorn.

But as they say, Soft drink have a lot of sugar in them.
           (have something in them: ~가 많이 들어있다)

So I try not to  drink them too often.

When I'm working out, sports drinks are the best.

They help quench my thirst the fastest.
            (갈증을 해소하다)
 (It was not enough quench my thirst. 갈증을 해소하기에 부족해)

Last of all I like to drink sparkling water these days as well.

I like the kick it has when I drink it.
 (톡 쏘는 맛)
In fact carbonated water is all the rage in the Korea these days.
        (탄산수)                 (엄청 유행하다)

*I was shy when I was growing up: 어렸을 때 수줍음이 많았어.





8.4  What do you do /to eat healthier? 건강하게 먹는 식습관

I'm trying to eat healthier/ these days.

I'm trying to eat/ more greens /and less meat.

I have chicken breast salads/ most often/ for lunch.
                                    (가장 자주)
Plus /I'm trying to cut down /on calories.
 (열량을 줄이려고 하고 있다)

I wanna lose /some weight.

I'm staying away /from junk foods/ or greasy foods.
(avoid, 피하다, 멀리하다)               (기름진 음식, fatty food)

I also made it a rule/ not to eat /after 6 O'clock.
      (규칙을 만들다, 규칙으로 삼다)

They say,/ eating late at night /is the worst/ for diets.
(누구나 다 알겠지만-일반적인 사실)
            (밤늦게 먹기, 야식)
And then, /I'm also trying to drink /as much water/ as I can.

I heard that/ drinking a lot of water/ is good for/ our health.

I carry around /a bottle with me/ throughout the day.
(들고 다니다)                         (하루종일, all day, the whole day, all through the day)

*I'm watching my  weight.
체중을 신경쓰고 있다.

*I'm trying to eat less carbs.(칼브ㅅ)
탄수화물을 좀 덜 먹으려고 하고 있다. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.